Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My First Weeks Of Being Junior High


My first week of being junior high I feel happy and the same time a little nervous. On the first day, when I arrived at the class, I sat with Vincent, my old friend. I saw many new faces, there are some people I met before and some never. Some of them are my really old friends that we were friends since kindergarten and grade 1 and never meet again until now we are happy to meet again each other. The new friends aren’t so bad after all, but there are some naughty ones. On lunch time we are beginning to interact with each other, and on dismissal we play at the field together.
         
On the second and the third day we, the grade seven, know each other names and we begin to work together, but there are still some that are shy, so sometimes our class is awkward because everybody is silent. Me and my friends enjoy learning, especially learning with Mr. Josh he is very funny. Everyone seems to enjoy the second and third day. I like to play with my new friends,even my old friends enjoy it too.

On the fourth and fifth day, I realize all the subjects are getting hard and many task we need to do, but its okay for me. On these two days, the class is already noisy, just like the old times, even there are some causing trouble already. I think i will enjoy it on the grade 7.  ~Dhana


My first week in junior high was exciting and fun. It is exciting to meet new friends and new teachers, but I’m also a little sad because I can’t meet my old friends anymore. It is fun to be friends with new people, but it’s also fun to be with your old friends who you have been with for 5 years and knows you. Many of my classmates moved to another school, only 7 of my classmates stayed in Mentari. I met many new friends in my first week of schooling. 

On my first day, all of my classmates are very quiet, but after three days, our class was noisy. We meet new teachers and have new lessons that we haven’t learn in primary. We have our own locker and desk. We use the locker to keep things, books, our belonging, cardigan and lab coat. Our skirt also doesn’t have shorts anymore. 

My new friends are friendly and kind. We’re from different school but we are now one. Our religion was not all the same, but we get along well. We also have thicker books  in grade 7. We’re allowed to bring notebook or laptop to school to do our tasks, but we only bring it when our teacher tells us too. We play games, have projects, do experiments and many more. I think I will enjoy being junior high.
 ~ Audrey F.

Hi! My name is Angelique Clara Hanzell. Usually, people call me Angie. I am in grade 7 Semar, and my school is in Sekolah Mentari Grand Surya. In my class, there are 24 students. There are 11 boys, and 13 girls. At my first day of school, I felt happy and at the same time a little nervous because there are friends that I don’t know yet.


But now, I have a lot of friends, I know all of them already. They are very nice. But sometimes, you know, they’re so noisy! Now, I feel more comfortable having more friends. I feel happy having a school here. But, I think the subject’s hard because the books are very thick.


My first weeks were very nice. I am looking forward to know more about my friends. All the teachers here are very nice. My homeroom teacher, Mr Josh, is very funny and nice. I am looking forward to meet new teachers. I think I will enjoy it here! ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment