Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Letter to the President of the IOC

Dear IOC President,

                 I am Vincentius Johnathan. I wish to attend the next Olympic games because I really love sports. I have watched all Olympic games. I watched them from my t.v. I am far from the host city and I also want to see the stadium and the environment of the host city. I wish I can watch directly in the stadium. I hope you will help me to attend the Olympic Games! Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
Vincentius Johnathan

Dear President of the IOC,

                I, Angelique, really wish to attend the next Olympics. It will be a big pleasure to see what the Olympics like. I have seen many athletes competing in the Olympics and it surely impress me. It will be an unforgettable experience if I could join the Olympics and compete with other athlete. I hope you can understand how I really wish to attend the Olympics.

Sincerely,
Angelique

Dear President of the IOC,
                I wish to attend the next Olympics. It will be an unforgettable memory if I can see what the Olympics is like.  I have always wanted to see the Olympics, to travel around the world, and to know the history of the Olympics.
                I’ve seen athletes competing in various competitions in the Olympics, and it impresses me. To see them directly will be a privilege. I hope you understand how I wish I can attend the Olympics.

Sincerely,
Audrey Flabian


Dear president of the IOC,

                I am Dhana, I am from Indonesia and just to tell you, I want to attend the Olympic game. In all these years, I watched the Olympic Games, and I’m amazed.  I wished that I could enter the game too and will do my best to be the champion, and make my country proud.
               
I wish you understand the how I really want to attend in the game. Thank you.

                                                                                                                               
Sincerly,
Dhana X.                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment