Thursday, October 16, 2014

Michael's

On a rainy afternoon there I am working here in the Michael's pizza restaurant, a place where we can eat pizza and some robot puppets sing to entertain children, the puppets were creepy and it is a really hard place to work so many people coming.  Its closing time, everybody was home I was there with my friend Amy, I said: "what are you doing here? Everyone are going home already why are you still here? Amy said: "it's okay Rachel I will wait here." Then I go to the kitchen to mop the floor, and suddenly the door was closed, when the door was closed I saw a hand closing it, “Is that you Amy?” I asked, and I  went out the kitchen to see if Amy is there, but she was not there waiting for me anymore, maybe she went home, but  I am worried, so I check the CCTV room and see the television showing all rooms, and nobody is here. It’s already 9:30  at night and I think that it’s the time to go home. I wear my jacket and walking towards the exit door the door was locked, so I checked my pocket if the keys are there. It was not there, I checked the table at the kitchen, maybe it was there, when I was there in the kitchen, the keys are really there. Suddenly, the lights went off I hear a footstep walking towards me, and suddenly the light went on again but the keys are not on the table, so I checked the CCTV room again and see the television again, there was no one, but suddenly, one camera is off. I’m confused, and scared. More and more cameras went off, so I called for help. I called Amy first and she did not answer, then I called Eric, my older brother to pick me up and he answered the phone: “Rachel, why are you calling me at 10 o’clock!? And why are you not home yet?” “ I’m stuck here and the keys are lost, so I can’t get out.” I answered. “So how am I supposed to get in?” he asked. “Well, maybe you could break it, using a hammer(?)” I said. But he said: “Are you seriously kidding me? Break the door!? How can the keys be lost?” “The keys...well before, at 9:30 o’clock, I’m mopping the kitchen floor, and I saw Amy was there waiting for me and I asked that why are you still here? She said she’ll be there waiting for me and suddenly the kitchen door was closed and when the door was closing, I saw a hand closing it, I check Amy and she’s not there, when I look the clock, its already 9:30 o’clock, so i get the keys and the keys are not on my pocket and I find it on the table, when I’m walking to the table, the lights went off, when its on again it gone.” I said it really fast. “Okay then, I’ll pick you up.” He answered. “Thanks, bye-bye.” I said. I turn off my phone and while my brother driving here, I searched for the keys again I looked everywhere and one more place to check, the basement! The basement is where the bar or where you will order drink when I turn on the lights, I saw Amy sitting on the corner. Amy said: “ssshhhh....” “Why?” I said in a whispering voice. “I got a letter, this letter was written and stucked under the table and only me noticed it.” She whispered. The letter said: “I am a night security here, this place is creeping me out, I always hear voices, footsteps and a singing: posies, posies, a basket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down.  Using the voice of little girl. I have to move work!” and thats the end of the note, then Eric came honking his car, Eric came out and broke the glass door. “It’s my brother Eric! I said let’s go Amy.” I said when we get to the first floor, I quickly ran to the door, I didn’t realize Amy was already in the car with Eric and when I’m standing in front of Eric’s car, I saw a human shaped thing running towards me and I shouted “Faster Amy!” Eric is waiting and honking his car and he shouted: “Amy is here!” I didn’t hear it clearly and I said “What are you saying?” “I said, she  is already in the car!” when I looked back at the restaurant, I saw one of the puppet running towards me holding a knife, I screamed and quickly ran into the car, Eric put it on gear one and stepped the pedal really hard and whoosh! Well that's the end of the story, and until now, the puppet is looking for a next victim! -Dhana

1 comment: