Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hercules

"In a small village, Niraca, there is a lot of small, dusty and dirty houses. There live by thousands of enemies, and can only build their houses using woods and leaves from the forest across the river. They suffer because of lack of food. But luckily, I, Hercules, came and helped them", I said to the children in Greek which is a lot wealthier than Niraca. "Are you with your friends?", one child interrupted.  "No, of course not. Why would a great warrior like me need friends?", I answered. "But the legend said you're with your friends", another child said. "I can't lie to them because they know the truth. Besides if I lie, they'll never like me again. Even though I want to look brave in front of them, I have to tell the truth", I thought in my mind, so I have to tell the truth. "OK, I was with my friends. And you know what, it was once in a blue moon to fight with them. You'll be in cloud nine if you get to know them. Now, can I continue?" I said. "OK", they said.

"They, the Niraca villagers, appreciate our coming. they have this group called Hodas Warriors which is always stealing their food. By the name Hodas, he is the son of Hades, which has been thrown down to earth because of being disgraceful to his father. He recruits skeletons to be his army. They invaded Niraca because before, Niraca is the richest of them all. But because Hodas, the foods and resources are being stolen by the Hodas Warriors. The Niraca is outnumbered by the skeletons. So, I and my friends trained warriors big and small, young and old to defeat them.", I said to them. "Can somebody bring me water I'm thirsty now", I said. So I drink and continued my story.

"After training warriors, we travelled rough roads to reach our first stop. We stop for one night and take a rest. We were travelling for 3 days 3 nights straight. Finally, we arrived. We're out-numbered. They're a lot, So I convince them that we could win. First, the archers take position. They shoot flaming arrows. So we break in through their base. Archers keep shooting and we keep on going. At last, we won. We bring their goods and went home", I said. "That is our story and remember everyone including you can be a hero", I told them. THE END! ~ Vincent

1 comment: